Friday, July 17, 2015

UPS Delivery.......................

Yesterday I went outside to the UPS man arriving with a delivery.  Now as most of you know I tend to shop (Yeah I know that's saying it mild- LOL).  Well he comes out with two boxes.  Medium in size one a little larger than the other and hands them to me with "They're a bit heavy" well before I could say a word he was in his truck and gone and I was carefully moving quickly to the door in hopes not to drop them.  I remembered that my friend Marilyn was sending some pottery.  Needless to say it was NOT a little heavy.  In the box were 4 pieces.  Three made it without a scratch one was crushed. So not bad.  The pottery is from Lancaster, PA - Eldreth Pottery

These are the three pieces.................................


The one above and the one below I would guess to be at least 18" tall.  



The one below is about 6"- 8" tall. 
  


Absolutely beautiful. 

Thank you so much for passing on these beautiful treasures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...