Thursday, October 2, 2014

Good Morning! ****Yawn****

So here I sit at 5:30 am debating whether to just stay awake or go back to bed.  Here is the culprit of my being awoken, I think that is a word but "whatever" - it's 5:30 am......

                                                        "Who Me??????"
Scratching and banging against the bed to go out- then I realized (at 4:15 am) that Mia wasn't up yet.  So I tapped on door before going down to awaken her.  Well then I knew she was going to work until noon so being a "MOM" I thought - well she needs something healthy to eat.  So I fixed her an egg sandwich but still no Mia.  So I went back upstairs to go back to sleep - tapped again and found out that she didn't have to work until 7 a.m. -

I crawled back to bed to fall back asleep and then here I go- thinking of all the things I could do, need to do, should do....blah blah blah.  I lay there hoping to fall asleep and then the natives get restless..........Crystall having a bad dream, snoring and sqwaking in her sleep.  I rub her to wake up to get her out of her dream, poor hubby can't help it but he's snoring, then here goes miss innocent again - scratching and banging on the bed.  Sooooooooooooo. I get up to go let her out thinking ok, maybe she did only one and now needed another moment.  I go down and she looks at me like "what?"  Now mama is NOT happy with lil' miss Piper at this point.  She then proceeds to have a bit to eat, a little water and is now snoring next to me on the couch.  I don't need a vacation I need some hybernation to get some well needed sleep.

Then there is this guy- Garfield- (this is why I i have a sign in my home "welcome to our zoo")- he is still having cat-a-tude and peeing on floor.  He's been kind enough to pee only on our Walmart rugs and any dog beds on floor but THANK goodness - no carpet or furniture.  Here is Mr. Garfield.....

"When are you going to make this cake?"

He is such a Garfield!  I ws making dinner and turned around and saw this.  
I'm also trapped in the "NUT HOUSE"



Yesterday was a busy day.  I taught begining applique class with some great ladies who did a great job and finished before class was over.

I forgot to post this last week but this is my friend Bonnie who took my Applique 2.0 class and proudly took a picture of her completed project.  All she had left to do was stuff it into a pillow.  Go Bonnie.



I then stopped at the grocery store.  Had to grab a few things and stopped at Starbucks on the way out.  While I was waiting a little girl at the register across from where I was looked at her granny and said - "Look the light is on" as she pointed to the Starbucks sign.  The grandmother wasn't sure what she was pointing at Starbucks but the little girl got closer and pointed to the Round Green Starbucks sign that was lit.  She then told her granny - "We need to get Mommy a drink- the light is on"  - Granny said "No honey mommy is at work" - she then proceeded to stomp her foot and exlaim- "Oh Man!"  I thought I would lose it.  Kids are so cute at that age.  I remember thinking I can't wait until they get older but wow- Hine sight is 20/20 isn't it?
"little people little problems- big people big problems".  Kind of like kittens and Cats, and puppies and Dogs.

So with that being said. Piper is now snoring on the couch next to me....my eyes are now closing so I guess I need to go back to bed for a few moments of shut eye.  I have another class at 10 today.

I also wanted to let everyone know I think I fixed the issue of commenting for those not connected to gmail.  So.............I've extended my "giveaway" until next week.  It will NOT be quilting related seeing how not everyone is a stitcher or quilter that reads this.  But I'd like some feedback.  So please make posts this week and I will pick a winner randomly on Monday.  When I'm more awake.......I'll explain how I plan to do this.

Have a great day - and.............................................


Good Morning and Good night! I'm back to bed for a little shut eye. 



2 comments:

  1. Those animals would be going some place else to live if they lived with me!!!!! Just sayin..................... Don't be late for class!! The ladies would miss you if you weren't here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know you're not alone-we have MAX! As one of your "non-quilters" followers, I would like to say that I enjoy the "recipe" posts. I print most of them to add to the pile of things I will NEVER get around to making-kinda like all your "unfinished projects"!!! Now you know what my days are like everyday! Hope you get a nap in today! Aunt Kmberly

    ReplyDelete

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...