Monday, February 23, 2015

Fiesta finale

Last night was our last night so we went out for dinner. We found a place Mailyn had not been to and it was a blast.  Truly authentic food the neighborhood a little shady to get to but wow....a lot of pics with visits from famous people on the wall at the restaurant.  




I asked the server if the salsa was spicy.  He assured me it was not. I don't mind spicy but Marilyn does NOT DO spicy.  Well good thing I tried it first.  My nose was runnig from it being
So spicy.  It was good though.  

They had these DRINKS...and let me tell you people were sucking them down.  
All kinds of margaritas.  


Avocados....

This was a flaming appetizer....mozzarella...Mexican sausage...and the Bacardi makes it flame.  
I had checked taco, rice and enchilada with guacamole.

We shared this for dessert while listening to Mariachi players.  It was great.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...