Monday, June 15, 2015

Tic Toc Tic Toc....................

I have so much to post but I wanted to make this a separate post so it didn't get missed.

You have until Midnight tonight to enter to win the $10 amazon card.  I am trying to see how many people are following so I posted a while back that in  order to qualify you needed to "JOIN" this site.  I know some of you receive an email that there's a new post but that doesn't make you a "member" .

In the top right corner it will say "Join".  Click there and it will take you to another table that gives you an option of whether you want to join via Google, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc...............

Right now it is only showing:

Cheryl, Syd, Sarah, Rachel and me

I am going to have Keith draw a name in the morning so you have until midnight to join.

Keep out of the heat.  It's going to be a scorcher this week in NC

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...