Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Place and Times Etsy shop has started.

We've only just begun - but I have had my first sale and I am so excited.  Please check out my Etsy Shop.  There are items from my stash I will be unloading from notions, books, patterns, fabric and more. Quilts. Already made totes, zippy pouches and more.  Hand crafted items.  Hand knitted items, and more.  ALL handmade items ae MADE IN THE USA.

I will be updating as much as soon as possible.

I've also set up a facebook page which those I am friends with on FB should have received and invite.

Thanks in advance.

Stacey

Shop Now - My Place and Times - Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...