Thursday, October 2, 2014

Important Post!!!!

Hi Everyone-

I thought it important to share this astonishing bit of info I learned from a student in my class today.  DO NOT use Sparkle paper towel in the microwave.  She had placed her perogies on a paper plate with a piece of Sparkle paper towel on it as she has done many many times and it caught fire almost instantly.  After looking at the package from the paper plates and the Sparkle paper towel she learned that it states on the package it can cause a fire in microwave.  I don't know about any of you - but I've NEVER read the back of a paper towel package.  She is going to contact the company but I thought it truly important to share.  Please share with everyone you know.  Had she not been in the room it could have been a really bad situation.

2 comments:

  1. Use them all the time in the microwave-Never have had a problem, but thank you for sharing. Aunt Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good information. I use a plastic cover
    meant for microwave use. Never would have thought to read the back of the package. Yikes!
    Tib (miss you)

    ReplyDelete

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...