Friday, January 23, 2015

Fantastic Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning!  So as many of you know I created this blog to share recipes, things I enjoy, family fun and mostly a place to NOT get political or talk about all the sad and heart wrenching things we deal with in our daily lives, on social media or in the news.  With that being said I have bragging and sharing -

Austin:

This one tickled me.   I wake up this morning with a message from Austin wanting to know if its anything to be concerned about that he doesn't drink milk  We have a conversation about healthy eating and so forth.  Ok, finished that conversation.  Then I go onto facebook and voila this is what I find out "From facebook"

According to the NCSU Student Portal, I'm one of nine people who are applied-mathematics majors, and I'm #2 of the nine. I don't think that it's possible to only have nine applied-mathematics majors in a university of this size, haha.

Justin commented with this (which cracked me up)


So I said to Austin "did you think this wasn't worth mentioning?".... He said "it's 9 sophmores" I said ok, but you're number "2" not number "9" and the fact that his GPA to date is a 3.65.  So I wanted to take a moment to brag and share.  I'm so proud of him 


******************************************************************************

Justin and Rachel are starting their trek to look for wedding venues but no dates or decisions have been made but in the mean time Rachel is happy at her job and Justin has officially started grad school.  

Keith and I are truly blessed with our kids.  
******************************************************************************
I also wanted to take a moment to mention Savannah Fonvielle, and express how happy we are for her and her family.  As I mentioned in my last post, we got to see Alec when he visited from Utah and Savannah had a kidney transplant back in August.  She started back to her last semester of high school this week.  Well Savannah was sooooooooooo excited and we are sooooooooooo happy for her....She applied to Appalachian State in NC and received her acceptance letter yesterday.  I know Savannah reads the blog - (love you honey); so I wanted to take a moment to share in her truly deserved acceptance to the college of her choice.  

Note :  Ok, Savannah we really need to get your quilt done now!
******************************************************************************
Last but not least by any means I'm so proud of my niece Sydney- she did an externship at an accounting firm over winter break and they were so impressed they offered her an internship.  They also wrote her an amazing letter for acceptance to the business school at UVA.  Go Syd!

So - it's been a FANTASTIC FRIDAY I thought worth sharing!

Have a great weekend all - I plan on starting Monday with a Movie and Wed with a recipe like I used to do BH (before the holidays).

Hugs!!!

Stacey

2 comments:

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...