Monday, May 25, 2015

Take Time To Be Grateful!



Memorial Day
  Memorial Day is the holiday set aside to pay tribute to those 
who died serving in the military.  

I haven't blogged in a few days and although I can't wait to update you about Vermont I thought it more important to focus on Memorial Day today.  
Many use the word "Celebrate" , some say "Happy".  This day is most importantly a time to remember those that have served, died and fought to provide the freedom we all have.  So rather than say "Happy" Memorial Day - 
I want to say THANK YOU to all those that have died and fought for our freedom.  
I also want to encourage everyone to take a moment EVERY day to show a smile or simply say thank you to those that have, and continue to serve. 
A small gesture goes a long way!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...