Friday, May 29, 2015

Blog Changes

So I'm not quite sure why or what happened but there's some of you that have fallen off my blogs "follow".  I have updated the gadget (that's what they call the button to access) so if you click on "join this site" you should be able to add yourself as a follower and then receive my posts.  I know I post my blog to Facebook "Most" of the time but I would love if you would join if you are following so I can see who is following. 

If you have a problem "joining" let me know.  I will see how to help you fix the problem.

Those that do so will be entered to win a $10 amazon card.  You must join before June 15, 2015 at midnight. (A little incentive)

thanks
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...