Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I'm still here................

Hi everyone, I just noticed it's been a week since my last post.  Physical Therapy, getting ready for Thanksgiving, mother in law visit, blah blah blah.  The rest of the year for me has so much going on it's going to fly by!  Next week I'm off to Wisconsin for some fun time at The Gathering.  It's going to be cold but I won't be outside very often and very much worth the trip.  It's truly some Peaceful time away from home.  My dear husband supported my trip although it's our Anniversary the day after I leave.

Keith has decided to start a tradition this year of playing cards after Thanksgiving dinner.  It is something we did growing up at his house.  Justin, Rachel, Quinn, Adele, Austin , my mother in law, Keith and myself.  Good times, good food, good family/company.

Friday we will be going out to celebrate Justin's Grad School Graduation and his acceptance to the PhD program at UNCG.

Today is baking and making everything but the Turkey.  I have set aside a short window to get my hair done.

For those that will be Traveling- Travel Safely - and to ALL

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...