Monday, November 17, 2014

Recipesssssssssssssssssssss..........

So I haven't posted a recipe in a while.  Between trip to Europe and knee surgery I haven't done much in the cooking department.  I just came across this and thought I'd share this as something to checkout.  It's crockpot time in the North and those in the warmer states a crockpot meal can always make life easier.  I am going to try a few of these recipes and I will update those recipes I try as to whether they are good or bad.

Click here to Get your Crockpot Recipes and more



I can't believe Thanksgiving is a week from Thursday.  I, however, can't find chestnuts. It's part of the tradition for my stuffing.  If anyone comes across some in NC (in the triangle) let me know. Thanks.  No matter how many people we have for dinner the menu is a tradition in our house:


Turkey
Gravy
Sausage / chestnut stuffing
cranberry relish (grandfather's recipe)
cranberry sauce (canned)
sauteed mushrooms
honey glazed carrots
crescent rolls
green bean casserole
fresh candied sweet potatoes
mashed potatoes
pumpkin pie
pecan pie
key lime pie (doesn't really fit in the theme but Keith likes to make for Austin)

Needless to say we have a LOT of leftovers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...