Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Update

Good morning everyone.  It appears there's been some confusion on receiving blog emails.  I can only put 10 email addresses to be notified.  Not sure why but those are the rules.  So I had sent an email to subscribe directly.  I don't know if anyone ever did that.  So I have chosen 10 of you to receive the blog without having to figure out how to do that.  For those that don't receive it directly ..................

On the right side of the blog you will see the following - enter your email address and click on submit.  That will send the blog to you when I post something new as well.  If you have NOT received the blog in a while.  I have posted 5 parts to a contest.  (maybe 6) - I am going to post at 10 am another part. Whoever gets what the item is correctly will win a $5 Amazon gift card. stay tuned!

Follow by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...