Saturday, December 27, 2014

I forgot to mention a couple of Gifts to Keith................

For Christmas I made a quilt while I was in Wisconsin.  My sweet friends I meet there helped me figure out my blocks late at night.  Cathy Kirk aka Quilting Cowgirl quilted the fabric with a wood theme design and I have wood grain fabric to bind it.






















The ultimate gift was his 2 cans of Dinty Moore Stew.........one which he ate for dinner tonight. Now as most of you know, my husband can cook amazing food and therefore is the biggest food snob............but he still loves his canned Dinty Moore Stew.



LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...