Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas to All and To All a Good-night!

'Tis the night of Christmas Day - all the presents are opened,
everyone has been fed and and gone off to bed.

I sit here now trying to figure it out,
how to start earlier, so I'm not a dilly dallier.

I stay up until two in the morning each and every year getting the present all wrapped
until I'm to the point I can no longer see clear.

So Merry Christmas Again to one and all,
My Christmas will be ready next year by FALL!

Hope everyone had a great day and best wishes for the New Year!

I will post our Christmas pictures tomorrow.

ta ta -
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...