Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Chicken Shepherd's Pie - YUM!!!!!

I got this recipe from a magazine my friend Nancy had and I tweaked a little to make it to Keith's liking.  Keith and I had it for dinner and then Mia and Austin finished it the next day.  It was way better in my opinion then normal Shepherd's Pie. Hope you enjoy -


instead of sherry i used 1/4 c of dry white wine (pinot grigio), instead of bone in chicken used boneless skinless chicken breasts and cubed not shredded, instead of russet potatoes I used red potatoes, and instead of peas used green beans (frozen)

email me if you have any questions or comment below. 

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...