Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone is having a special day today - Keeping warm and enjoying the sunshine.  It's chilly here but the sun is shining so I'll take that any day.   Today is also, my son from another mother, Alec's 20th birthday.  Wow, time is going very fast.  He and Austin have been friends since they were in I think 3rd grade.  My friend Suzanne and I were talking about how long we've known each other.  Embrace every day and every moment you have with those you love.  It is truly a gift.

 I received some loving and amazing cards this week, a note from Syd that only made me love her more, (didn't know I could), my sister Randi surprised me with this Valentine........




Marilyn sent me a card as well...............


I received a special text from my friend Sharon and Kathy and a picture of my niece's beautiful valentine mailbox she made..........


Her mama said she had to use "all" the letters.  LOL

Even the kitties (2 of them) are having a Valentine moment - they are so funny.........



I am counting down the days, minutes and seconds for my trip to Texas.  I'm a bit anxious about the weather being forcasted but I'm trying to learn to let go of what I can't control.  So I told Keith, if my flight gets cancelled Wed. I'll leave Thursday and just stay and extra day longer.  Poof - anxiety gone for that.


Here's my Valentine Wish for all of you-
I love each and everyne all year through!

Happy Valentine's Day!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...