Friday, March 13, 2015

Allegiance is BACK!!!!! Yay!!!!

Ok, if you haven't seen it yet - there is a new show this season called Allegiance.   It's on NBC - NBC chose to cancel after 5 episodes for whatever DUMB reason - and people were not happy including me.  Well......someone took the bull by the horns and started a petition.  You will see many posts I made on Facebook.  Anyway.  They did ask for donations which I did not do and didn't have to do and I was rather skeptical about it all.  Yesterday the person that has headed this up asked us all that signed the petition to contact Netflix about taking over the series.  There were over 500 people could be more.  The best thing he asked us to do was to order these little Black balls made by Wilson from Amazon and send them to NBC in New York.  I went to Amazon Ordered the ball (if you watch the show you'll get the black ball thing- if not it's something that refers to the main character).  Within the hour NBC decided to reinstate the show and I cancelled my order but how funny that would have been to have NBC get package after package of little black balls.  Anyway WTG to advocator.  So if you get to - check out the show but you need to watch from the begining.  It's awesome.

They apparently had to put it on at 7pm because they put the show "the slap" in it's place.  Seriousley NBC????? But I'll take it at whatever time.  That's what the DVR is for.  :)

You can catch up on full episodes here or if you have on demand through your cable/satellite provider.

NBC - Allegiance - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...