Friday, March 20, 2015

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Busy busy week.................

Monday had my house "DEEP" cleaned downstairs and had my windsheild replaced.  Thank goodness no precipitation for the day!  Missed Mahjong though.  I know some of you are cracking up - but I'm actually the only Jewish person there.  They don't play for money just for fun and it's 3 hours of fun.  They're mostly my stitching ladies.  I'm starting to get the hang of it but still have A LOT to learn.

Tuesday was running errands, Wednesday Dr. Appointment and breakfast with hubby at "toast" a new restaurant in Cary Waverly Place.  I had a yummy Omelette with Feta and Herbs.  Thanks Pat for recommendation.  Great service too.

Thursday had my morning stitching group which is always more of visitng then stitching - then grocery shopping for Austin - drop off food to Austin and bam- it was 5:30 pm by the time I got home.  Today was Busy Bee at my friend and teacher Sharon's home where I got a few more blocks done for my "twas the night before christmas" quilt.  Here are my blocks I've gotten done.........

(some still need stitching but they are glued down)




There are a few other blocks but my computer and phone are not communicating nicely with each other. 

Below is an old wood sewing box I bought from a friend months ago that I should have taken a before picture of - Pat (the painter) refinished it for me.  Absolutely LOVE it.  Thanks again Pat.




Then today Tricia surprised me with my stitchery - her husband made the frames weeks ago and (jokingly) threatened to throw my glass away if I didn't get my stitchery done. Well, Tricia knows how being the Queen of Unfinished projects does not help me get New projects done either.  So she surprised me today with this amazing stichery she did and put in the "infamous" frame. 

Thanks Trish..........LOVE IT! Mean it!


well off to bed.  Lots to do tomorrow.  I will try to post a recipe by Monday and I rented the movie 
"The Theory of Everything" about Stephen Hawkins for Keith and I to watch tomorrow.  I will let you know how it was.  (My opinion) 

One more quick thing....................I need some major prayers for an ex employee and friend Kim Miller who is fighting Hochkins Lymphoma.  She's not doing well.  And one more...........
poor Savannah is have some issues as well.  She's going to be fine but is going through a lot with her health related to her kidneys.  Thank you all - I appreciate it.

Happy Spring!

Stacey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...