Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Men are funny creatures.....

So last night my husband, Keith and I are watching 2 Broke Girls. It's a sitcome on NBC.  The girls on the show try to make money for their cupcake business.  Well out of the blue Keith says, "You never make me cupcakes" - well anyone that knows Keith knows he "claims" he doesn't eat sweets.  But, I had a box of cakemix in the house, some green sprinkles and had to go to grocery so got him Cream Cheese Frosting...........and Voila.............he's getting St. Patrick's Day cupcakes.


I'm sure the response will be ......."I was only joking" to be continued!


1 comment:

  1. Cupcakes ended up in trash "they were too dry" - ok, did it - done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...