Saturday, March 7, 2015

Christmas in March.......

I had such a good time Wednesday night shopping at Sassy Jacks Stitchery.  I felt like a little kid at Christmas when I left.  Kimberly was very warm in welcoming me as a newbie and even gave me some treats when I left.  She has a very nice shop in her home in Cary for stitchers.  Check out Sassy Jacks Stitcher on FB for hours of operation.  She also has a website you can purchase from http://www.sassyjacksstitchery.com/  Embroidery, punch needle and cross stitch.  There were some many threads I had to touch many.  It's hard to explain how it feels to touch the fabric or thread but if you stitch you know what I mean.  Especially the silk.  Mmmmmmmmmmm.............

I also got a piece of dyed cross stitch fabric.  Here are some pics of things I purchased the patterns to make them......











I got a few others that are not listed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...