Friday, March 13, 2015

Great info to share with you!

Sick of being called by telemarketers.......?  Well I received a call today from someone regarding a timeshare.  I usually don't answer called I don't know but I'm sick of the phone ringing with call after call all day of BS calls.  So....................I answered.  The woman was very nice and explained (after I threw the "I'm on the Do not call registry" at her) that if you're not on the Federal list it doesn't work.  She also explained if you are listed the solicitor will get a recording when they call.  Which she did not get.  So I realized I registered with the state not federal.  To register your land line (those that still have one) and / or your mobile phone go to the following link and register - I did both our land line and our mobile phone.

click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...