Saturday, March 7, 2015

Guys are off to New Hampshire.

Keith and Justin left for New Hampshire this morning.  They are on their way to visit with Keith's brother Davis and his wie Pam who moved from warm sunny Florida to start their new life in New Hampshire.  What a year to make the change.  They have not permanently made the move but will be doing so.

From the up and down temps here - this was last Saturday:


 If you look at the bottom of the above picture and folow up from v-of dark area you can see there is about an 18-20" crack in the window.  there's a faint white line- there's a reflection of the light poles from parking lot that will throw you off but try to pretend it's not there.

Then Today:  The car that you see if me looking through my windshield - it is NOT my car.
woke up this morning to the entire lower 1/2 of windshield cracked!




I  spent my day catching up on sleep (the trek to the airport awoke us at 4:45 this morning to arrive in time for the to catch their flight) then catchig up on my recorded shows.
Scandal, Blacklist, Madame Secretary.....etc........... while watchig caught up on some stitching and FB posts.  Just chilling with my 4 legged creatures including my grand-cat Leo whose here visiting.

Austin is in Charlotte at a Yugoih tornament and last I checked in with him he was doig rather well.

My Irish friend made me this adorable clover wool rug - the "thing" on top of it is an old inscense burner - the bird on top is even green :)


(Thanks Tricia!) I love it!

I did a little experimenting on burlap- I read a post on Pinterest that if you iron on freezer paper to burlap you can print on it with your printer. Voila! 


and to end this post - a video of Garfield and Sparkle- the two love birds (cats) LOL!


Have a good night !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...