Saturday, March 21, 2015

Someone Say Strawberries???????????????

So last week I went to Publix and bought 3 packages of strawberries that were on sale.  3/$5.  Well I haven't heard the end of it from my DH (dear husband).

Day 1 :  Why so many strawberries?
Day 2:  What are you going to do with them...they're rotting......?
Day 3:  You  going to eat the strawberries?
Day 4:  You know the strawberries are rotting........

this has gone on ALL week. So tonight I made "Strawberry Crumb muffins"  Well took care of the the strawberries not rotting but now what the heck am I going to do with the muffins?  It says on recipe, which I noticed after I made says "Best eaten within 2 days" ummmmmmmmm I have 6 Extra large cupcakes and 6 small cupcakes.  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you think they'd freeze?

I'm sure hubby will have something witty to say about it.


2 comments:

  1. ok nnnn, says a lot of you view my blog- almost 3k views since i started. so where's the comments???????????? nice ones onlly please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so yup....I threw myself under the bus! Keith asked if the cupcakes were any good. I said "yes, but they're not cupcakes they're muffins" he said what's the difference they're both cake. I said "I don't know but obviousley there's a difference or they'd both be called cupcakes." I then told him I had not even had a cup of coffee yet for the debate. About 10 minutes later he then tells me how I wrote in my post on my blog "cupcake" instead of "muffin" which gave him the "SEE I TOLD YOU" tone without actual stating it. So note to self....... PROOFREAD!. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...