Monday, October 27, 2014

Back in the U.S.A. - Happy Monday

Vacations are always nice but it's always nice to get home, get a shower and sleep in your own bed.  11 days gone was long!  Coming back to NC fall was a great surprise.  Nice brisk air; leaves falling in many colors.








Unpacked and cleaned yesterday, and Keith and I were asleep by 10 p.m. - that is truly a record. Keith usually hasn't even eat by then.  We were exhausted.   The trip home went smooth and I have to say, the nicest in cleanliness and people was Toronto.  From customs, through security everyone was sooo nice.



So now back to reality, grocery shopping today and a trip to the vet with Crystal.  (our 13 year old lab/border collie) - she lost a bunch of hair while gone.  Our carpet in our bedroom was covered in hair.  I'm sure stressing us being gone had some to do with it but she is due for her 6 month blood check.  Her and little miss Piper have not left my side.


I put together a menu/grocery list I thought I'd share with you all - I'm hoping to not make daily trips to the grocery store.  We'll see how well it works.  Going to grocery and being known on a first name basis only shows how much time I spend there.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...