Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bitter Sweet

So going to Europe should be calm and sweet right?  Me , I stress about everything else and not focus on the future of the trip that most would give an arm for.  Mainly because Austin won't be with us.  Yes, I love you all, but leaving one son behind when the other will be with us just is unsettling.  I guess I'm what they call a Nervous Nellie!  But that's how I'm designed.  Maybe one day I can go to version 2.0 and it will remove the bug.

So, incidentals are complete.

Have to get to dry cleaner first thing, then I'm sure a quick stop at starbucks before heading to some fun time in the morning to do these amazingly fun recipe cards at Sharon's tomorrow.  (one below is old one) And for those that don't know what it is this month it's Cinderella's cake. It is soooooooooooooo stinkin' cute.  She comes up with the cutest cards.  I'll have to start posting them so you all can be in envy, and either join in the class or order.  She sells them after the classes.  She makes those that she sells or her sister Kathy.  I did help with a few for her upcoming porch sale but can't take credit. She's truly the designer of these things.  So..............cute.

it's the best picture I could find at 2 am but I'll post mine tomorrow.  Front and back. 

 THEN, off to get groucho eyebrows removed, hopefully nail done, make a drop off of stuff to Austin, back to dry cleaner and then Pack til I drop!

I'm sure I'll have to make a stop at Petco and target to get last minute things I forgot.  But we don't leave until 1:30 pm for Airport. 

Before you know it I'll be back and hopefully will slow down a bit????? For a week ??? A day?  I know many envy that I'm supposedly retired but when you own your own business and want to have time to do stuff and still have your kids (wouldn't change that for the world) - time goes fast each day!  But I wouldn't change it.  Just like my down time. I'm sure everyone can understand and some more than others. 

So I say goodnight - and I'll update as possible after Wed. I'll try to post before we board on Wednesday. 

Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...