Sunday, October 19, 2014

Day 2 - Cruising / Kotor, Greece

We have arrived in Kotor, Greece.  Arrived at 2:30 pm today.  It's now 3pm in Greece.  (9 am back home).  The view was amazing as we pulled in.

I went off the ship while the guys went on a biking excursion.  Found some local Brandy, wine and olive oil.  Also found out that Kotor is know for their large population of stray cats.

I'm having issues loading those pictures but will do so asap.

I haven't heard from guys but hope they too had a fun filled day.

I'm sitting now, posting and have a nice cup of coffee while listening to a man that is singing "Lady" with a foreign accent.  Cracking me up.

The weather was gorgeous again today.  The ocean breezes are truly amazing and calming.

*************************************************************************

Before boarding the ship yesterday we had a tour in St. Mark's of the Palace.  It was beautiful.


Our Italian Tour Guide.  He was about my height.  5'2" on a good day 






all the gold trim is actual gold leaf.  

court was held here


beautiful paintings

art work just amazing


entrance

Justin and Quinn 

Our entry to St. Mark's Square


The two pillars are the "Main Entrance" into Venice.  (look closely between the buildings)

Today I'm just chilling and the guys are on a 3 hour bike tour.  The weather is so magnificent.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...