Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Wow.............again this year is flying.  So today is Halloween and before you know it Thanksgiving.  Someone in my stitching group said yesterday "Eight Saturdays until Christmas".   Chanukah starts December 16 and runs until December 24.  As many of you know our house celebrates both Soooooooooooooooo now that we are home from Europe it's time for me to get busy!!!!!  I've sent out emails for lists from the kids and family but have only had one response.  Which means last minute shopping and last minute wrapping.  I don't think I've ever gone a Christmas Eve, to bed before 2 am.  And mind you as most you know my kids are 26 and 20.  But as much as they think I'm crazy I will never end tradition of making sure there are presents wrapped and under the tree for Christmas morning.

The weather today is supposed to be amazing for the little candy snatchers. This is my husbands favorite holiday.  He dresses up with random things throughout the house. Here are some examples.................


2010


2013


2013


loves to greet the little kids

Have a safe and treat filled evening!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...