Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday Monday- Happy Monday.................

Good Morning -

This is my extremely busy week.........................

For those that may not know - we're leaving for Europe on Wed on a 10 day trip.  Arriving in Venice on Thursday, Sailing onto Greece then back to Venice.  We arrive back on our baby's boys birthday.   Can't believe he's going to be TWENTY!.


We had a nice celebration of events for Keith's birthday on Sat/Sun.

                                 Austin having a Cinnamon Waffle with 
Bourbon Ice Cream 
for his Dad's celebration.


Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream


Birthday Pecan Pie


"I don't eat dessert"

well at least not in public.  LOL

Saturday night Keith and I went to mall to do last minute trip shopping; then Brio's for a date night dinner.  Then last night we took Austin and Mia to 18 Seaboard for a celebration dinner for Keith's birthday with them. 


I found this in my email this morning for those that quilt- check it out - some really great info.........................


How to use and make templates...............


Here is a great recipe - "Austin Approved"

I found this recipe and my son loves them.  I've made with breakfast sausage; and turkey sausage.  I'm sure it would be great with any type of sausage.

http://www.southernseason.com/recipes/breads/sausage-and-biscuit-pinwheels/


Have a great week and I'll update over the next 2 weeks as I can.

arrivederci


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...