Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I am convinced it's a conspiracy!

So here I lie trying to get some sleep however I have multiple "mammals" both two legged and four legged sawing enough wood to take down a whole forest.  But on top of that, there is a fly that missed the memo it's fall and he should be south.  So he decided to follow us upstairs and torment Piper who is already like Tigger.  I thought I got it once but apparently I just knocked him out for a short bit before the buzzing again.  What I find funniest is my dear husband can hear the dog licking her paws from a deep sleep but when asked "CAN YOU NOT HEAR THE BUZZING OF THE FLY?" His response was no.

Most of you know I love my time away alone or with friends, partly because it's the only way to sleep. I've now listed on my to do list a set of noise canceling earplugs!

Sweet dreams.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...