Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Let the day begin.................

I don't know how I ever worked full time at our company. I never seem to have enough time to do all I have to do.  Off to Post Office, then to pick up a fan for Sis in Raleigh, then prepping all my things for class I'm teaching for applique 2 at Sharon's.  aka Liberty Rose. http://www.libertyrosepatterns.com/  check out her page for her new class schedule and patterns. Have to go to grocery store and figure out dinner and still get some stitching time in.  Oh and somewhere inbetween I need to get Keith a new zipper for his "favorite" jeans.  Make calls oh and hit the bank. So with all that being said here's a funny thought to start your day.  And for men "pay attention".


hope to be back on later..........Have a great day.

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...