Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday Recipe you won't want to miss!

Copy Cat Version Of Starbucks Pumpkin Scones  (click her to open recipe)



This is an almost exact copy of the Starbucks Pumpkin Scones.  And if you didn't already know they were recalled nationwide.  So NO Pumpkin Scones at any of the Starbucks and if they have them they shouldn't.   I made this recipe last year and it was really good.  So enjoy!

Little Marissa's costume was ordered she's going to be Elsa from Frozen along with probably 4 bazillion other little girls but she'll be the most precious. ***wink wink****
Of course it's the costume, the crown, the wand and the shoes.  The whole kit and kaboodle.  Her mama was freakin' out but I texted her "let it be" (the song from Frozen).  This is probably one of Keith's favorite holidays.  Here's his costume from last year.  They are always very unique.



So the cheezy decorations were me........last minute.  I tried to make Mike from Monster Inc.  I think it looks more like a bear. You decide what it looks like to you.  Then I cut out a bunch of spiders from paper.

We are 1/2 way through the week.  Have a great hump day!

Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...