Sunday, September 14, 2014

Quilters- The Bloc Loc

Ok, so most of you that know me know I'm always talking about Bloc Loc when it comes to half square triangles.  However, when I went to the show this weekend I was able to see the other "bloc loc" rulers available.  I amazingly refrained from purchasing "at this time" but don't know if I can next time.

I posted on the Quilting group on facebook a comment about a post and Edie from Kansas City Star shared this ...............

Kansas City Star - Bloc Loc Post  (click on "kansas City Star...." to see post)


You can also see a great video of the ruler here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...