Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Oh What A Day?

I am beyond ready to get on the plane tomorrow! Had fun at Recipe Card Class at Liberty Rose this morning (aka Sharon Stewart) then off to 100 errands.

And I have to THANK SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH my amazing hairdresser Nida.  She was off today but took time to do my groucho marks eyebrows and hair.  Now I can depart without looking homeless.  THANK YOU --- THANK YOU ---THANK YOU!

For those that have heard Garfield, one of our cats still has an infection and may need xrays for stones.  The vet just called and said he has "a hard to fight infection" -
SHOCKING!  Let me tell you - we could not have picked a better name for the king kitty!  Let's hope no stones.

I plan on updating my adventure with my friend Cheryl from Atlanta to Chattanooga, Tn and back so stay tuned.

Chattanooga here we come!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...