Friday, September 19, 2014

My Place and Time -

So it's my place and it's now my time to just chit chat.  I'm here sitting and enjoying the calm.  Sparkle our one eyed kitty on my left and Piper our hyper dog on my right.  Both sawing wood!  Crystal in her big girl bed across from me; garfield spread on the couch and Brownie upstairs on our bed.  Oh and let's not forget Mollie- she's in her cage chomping on carrots.  So this is "My Place and My Time".  A space away from the craziness for the moment.
                                                     PIPER
                                                    CRYSTAL
SPARKLE
                  AND GARFIELD.

I have dinner in the oven and catching up on DVR recordings.  
I came home to a cute message from my future daughter in law........


She's so cute.  Her and her dad are going on a night run.  Justin injured his knee preparing for the race running on the beach so Rich, Rachel's dad will be taking his place.  I've got her set up with all kinds of necklaces, glasses and bracelets that are neon lights.  Pics to come when she posts them.  

counting the days until next week when all the season premieres begin.  

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend. 

Til next time- 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...