Friday, September 12, 2014

Day 1 Chattanooga AQS

Had an amazing day.  Exhausted but was great.  Woke up to the alarm song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams.  9 am wake up 12:30 departure.  Caught the electric "Choo Choo Shuttle" which was a city mini bus to the convention center.  
These are todays joyful purchases.  The books were AQS specials of $5 each.  They had some new vendors and I was excited to see one in particular. The Little Hen.  Of course loved seeing Nick and Amy at Primitive Gatherings and you won't believe it but there were things I didn't have.  

Sorry about the picture of the 1/2 eaten chicken but I forgot to take it before enjoying it.  We dined at the Broad Street Grille which was a Farm to Table Restaurant.  It was amazing.  Cheryl (below) and I had Chicken - mine (above) came with Grits and Succotash and she had asparagus and mashed potatoes.  Her and Peter treated me to a belated Birthday dinner.  

Good shopping, good food and good friends....great Day!

Now we are exhausted and getting ready for bed after playing with our new things.  It's so funny that coming back - unpacking and revisiting what I purchased was so much fun.  I know I have issues but it truly makes me happy! So I started the day to the song happy and ended it with being happy.  
And no I haven't been drinking.....Just enjoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...