Friday, September 12, 2014

The Apple Stood Alone

(THIS IS FOR YOU CHERYL)
It's me ....the apple in room 421 ...I came from Gainseville Florida, on Wednesday the 10th of September and it's now the evening of the 12th of September and I haven't been consumed.  So I here I sit.


I have a pretty cutting board with a matching knife but we have just sat here looking pretty.  Will she remember me when she goes home tomorrow?  

I yelled over to a few friends they brought who too were forgotten and left by the TV....here we are together.....



Joseph the monkey, Pooh in the background, Tinkerbell hiding behind me and Tigger, too. 

We bid adieu.  

***********************************************************************

Seriously,  had a great time with Cheryl, and as always time went too fast.  Back to NC tomorrow for me and Florida for Cheryl.  Lots of laughs with tears, great times and great memories.  Already planning a 2015 trip.  

Also an update on Garfield, NO KIDNEY STONES - Thank Goodness. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...