Thursday, September 25, 2014

Wednesday recipe

What a crazy week....I came across this and with a touch of fall around I thought this would be a great recipe. See below.
Keith got into fall as well by bringing home this goose gourd.  Said "Molly needed a friend" but just freaked her out.A 25 lb cat in her cage no problem but a gourd that looks like a goose freaks her out
 I still want to post my treasures from Not So Forgotten Farm but the days seems to slip by before I can. 
 I am proud to say I've made some great dents in my sewing "stuff".  Sorted and emptied a huge bin of scraps.  I'm off to pick up two quilts today from the Quilting Cowgirl.  I will post later.  Don't forget season premiere of scandal tonight.  I may have to sneak up to sewing room to watch quietly.  Same writer has new show premiering right after. 
Love fall!!!
HAPPY JEWISH New Year to my Jewish Family and Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...