Monday, September 1, 2014

The Man CAN Cook!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia Child's Coq Au Vin Recipe - sorry I started to eat before I took the picture so it was not served like the picture shows.  Keith even wanted to use a pastry bag to make it really pretty but I was too hungry to wait.  But WOW.........Coq Au Vin, Mashed Potatoes with herbs and tomato paste and sauteed mushrooms.  YUMMY! Oh and a biscuit. Removed from bone - skin removed...yup and sliced. The animals are hovering- NOPE mama isn't sharing this one.  I lost 4 lbs. this week - hopefully I won't put them back on with dinner!!!!!

If anyone wants a recipe let me know - I may try posting the ones I like...........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahoo Fall is here!!!

Well Summer went out like a Lion!  The heat, humidity and hurricanes.  GOOD RIDDENS! Have you watched any of the new Fall shows?  My favor...